Hot pot meals are best enjoyed with family members, close friends, and overstaying snowmen houseguests. Defrost chilly situations with today’s Groupon: for RM21.80, you get a sukiyaki buffet lunch and tori karaage for one person (RM44.90 value) at Suki-Ya in Klang Parade.
Each person gets:
- Sukiyaki buffet lunch for 1 person (RM29.80 value)
- Assortment of beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, and more
- Choice of sukiyaki, kimuchi, shabu shabu, or miso soup base
- Tori karaage (RM8.90 value)
- Japanese fried chicken
- 16% service charges and Government tax (RM6.20 value)
- Japanese-style hot pot with a choice of sukiyaki, kimuchi, shabu shabu, or miso soup flavours.
- Assortment of freshly sliced beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, and more.
- Uses premium quality pasteurised eggs as dipping sauce.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
* Redemption period: Apr 1, 2014 – Jul 1, 2014.
* Bookings must be made between Mar 30, 2014 – Jun 29, 2014.
* Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
* Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
* Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 5pm (not including public holidays).
* Not valid on Sundays.
* Last order: 4pm.
* May buy and use many.
* Max. 2 hours dining time.
* Dine-in only.
* Pork-free restaurant.
* Sharing not allowed.
* Children aged 5 – 11 dine at RM17.30 per person.
* Children aged 4 and below dine for free. Limit 1 child per adult.
* Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
* Service charges and Government tax included.
* Valid at Suki-Ya, G-62,Ground Floor , Klang Parade, NO 2112, KM2, Jalan Meru, Klang 41050 Tel: 03-3343 5031.