Offshore Asia has established itself as the region’s leading conference and exhibition for offshore oil and gas exploration and production, attracting 5000 industry professionals from over 50 countries.
Date/Time : 06-08 March 2013
Venue : Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Hall 4 & 5
The Conference & Exhibition, now in its 8th year, provides a forum for oil and gas industry professionals to network and learn from each other’s experiences and showcase the latest products and technologies available on the market.
Ensure your presence at Offshore Asia from 6th to 8th March 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and enhance your business opportunities in the region.
Offshore Asia brings together qualified senior management / executive decision makers who have the authority to purchase, or influence the purchase of products and services, as well as production and exploration managers, engineers and consultants from the following sectors:
- National and Independent Oil & Gas Operating Company
- Government Ministry / Agency
- Drilling / Drilling Contractor
- Main / EPC Contractor
- Engineering Company
- Pipeline / Installation / Sub-Contractor
- S ervice & Supply Companies
- Marine Support Services
- Equipment Manufacturing Company
- S hip / Fabrication Yard
- I nsurance / Financial Institutions
- Educational Institution / Research Laboratory