'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used online. PII, is information that can be used on its own or
with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address,
phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form,
Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site, and provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter,
respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons
who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition,
all sensitive financial information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser
that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Keep track of public visitors browsing activities.
- Keep track of registered user account login activities.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you
each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you decide to disable cookies in their browser, some features will be disabled. For instance, you will not be able to register
and sign in, to place order and etc.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on previous visits to our site and other sites on the Internet.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users
with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website,
conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies,
or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites
have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and
activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages,
gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Unsubscribe from mailing list
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us or follow the instructions
at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy, you may contact us using the contact form in our site.