These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EAMO.my.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use EAMO.my
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you,
the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s
terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”,
refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”,
refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer,
acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner,
whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of
provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they,
are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting.
Unless otherwise stated, EAMO.my and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights
for all material on EAMO.my
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.eamo.my for your own personal use
subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.eamo.my
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.eamo.my
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.eamo.my
- Redistribute content from https://www.eamo.my (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- EAMO.my offers the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments')
in areas of the website. EAMO.my does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments
prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of EAMO.my,
its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EAMO.my shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or
for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of
and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- EAMO.my reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its
absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark,
or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material
which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
- You hereby grant to EAMO.my a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use,
reproduce and edit any of your Contents, Comments and/or Inputs in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors - when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner
as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our
accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business,
such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of AboutHosting.org; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter
or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services;
and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by email us. Please include your name, your organization name,
contact information (phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you
intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques
that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us
against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context
containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates,
or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site.
You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions
and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this.
We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy;
nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website
and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality,
fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph;
and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer,
including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If there are any questions regarding this terms & conditions, you may contact us using the contact form in our site.