ASEAN Franchise Expo & Symposium (AFES) 2013 is an initiative taken by the Malaysia Government through the Ministry of Domestic Trade , Cooperatives and Consumerism, and ASEAN Retail-Chains & Franchise Federation (ARFF) to realize the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Blueprint. Franchising is one of the fastest way to create entrepreneurs and an effective strategy for regional expansion thus meeting the goals of AEC of creating a highly competitive economic region.
Date/Time : 8-10th March 2013, 11am-7pm
Venue : Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Facebook : facebook.com/AfesAsia
Twitter : twitter.com/AfesAsia
Youtube : youtube.com/user/AfesAsia
Admission Policy :
* Admission is FREE by ticket and business card registration only.
* The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
* The general public and minors below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry for security and safety reason.
* All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
* Organised groups employees of manufacturing operations, government officers and senior students are welcome.
* Please contact the organiser in advance. (Students please wear uniform.)
* The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry with out being required to give reasons
AFES 2013 is a 2-day conference and 3-day exhibition gathering regional players under one roof to connect and learn, and re-learn among each other. The exhibition will provide an opportunity for the members of the public to seek for business opportunity especially to those who wants to have their own business while for franchisor to seek for expansion in the regional market.