Penang Signature Gold Fair - PSG 2016


  10 - 12 Aug 2016, 11am - 7pm

  Straits Quay Convention Centre

  http://www.mijf.com.my/penanggold/index...

Penang Signature Gold Fair (PSG) 2016 is scheduled to take place at the Straits Quay Convention Centre occupying 2,320 sqft of the hall. PSG 2016 is the first gold exhibition in Southeast Aisa to promote Malaysia’s gold Craftsmanship and to extend the nation’s potential in the global jewellery market.





Date/Time : 10 - 12 August 2016, 11am - 7pm

Venue : Straits Quay Convention Centre, Penang





Malaysia’s gold jewelleries with most excellent gold craftsmanship among Southeast Asia region are now gathered under a roof top in Penang Signature Gold Fair - an extended exhibition of Malaysia International Jewellery Fair (MIJF) at Penang that focus on Malaysia’s gold jewelleries. Penang’s Gold and Jewellery Industry has its history for over a century and well paying its role as the main contributor to the Malaysian gold and jewellery industry.



According to industry sources, there are 75-80 percent or 48-52 tonnes of the gold jewellery in Malaysia are manufactured or fabricated in Penang, followed by Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.



Made-in-Malaysia exquisite gold jewelleries are often well-known and glitter in international markets with their special unique local design of the diverse culture background. Approximately 60 percent will head to Dubai Market, Hong Kong, Singapore, remaining 40 percent will make up by European markets.



Therefore, the organizer- Elite Expo Sdn Bhd believe that Penang Signature Gold Fair will be success on its first debut as a strategic GOLD TRADING PLATFORM that serves all gold traders around the globe together in expanding the gold and jewellery market worldwide.



For more details, please visit to www.mijf.com.my/penanggold/ Now! Pre-register today to receive regular Gold Jewellery industry updates!



Organizer : Elite Expo Sdn Bhd

Contact Person : Ms. Elaine Wong (PR & Communications Department)

Tel : 603-58911157 ext: 119

Fax : 603-58911147

Email : info@eliteexpo.com.my

Website : www.mijf.com.my/penanggold/

Penang Signature Gold Fair - PSG 2016

Similar Exhibition & Trade Show


JAPAN%20EXPO%20MALAYSIA%202020%20GOES%20VIRTUAL
JAPAN EXPO MALAYSIA 2020 GOES VIRTUAL
Online, 18 - 19 Jul 2020

Malaysia%20Technology%20Expo%20-%20MTE%202020
Malaysia Technology Expo - MTE 2020
Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur, 20 - 22 Feb 2020

Asia%20Consumable%20Appliances%20and%20Smart%20Electronics%20Trade%20Expo%20%26%20Asia%20Smart%20Home%20Expo
Asia Consumable Appliances and Smart Electronics Trade Expo & Asia Smart Home Expo
Mines 2 Convention Centre, Seri Kembanagn, 05 - 07 Jun 2020

The%20Bike%20Expo%2C%20Malaysia
The Bike Expo, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC, 13 - 15 Aug 2020

The%20Fit%20Malaysia
The Fit Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC, 13 - 15 Aug 2020